Monday, February 23, 2009

Change in Plans

Well here is a bit of a blog afterall, and it's personal.

Last night at this time I thought I would be a "Poppa" for the second time by now (Monday night). My second Grandchild was supposed to be born this morning. But the Lord has His ways and His will and we can only follow Him and trust Him.

After Jenifer was sent home today because Barrett decided to change positions drastically, I went to the office and watched as the Lord opened some doors of ministry opportunity. He knew I would be needed and would be pulled if my grandson had been born today. The Lord is so good. He even cared that I would be conflicted if a tiny baby was born today.

Barrett will be here in the morning around 7:30 a.m., the Lord willing. But we are trusting His way and His will and the Lord never does wrong.

Gripped by Grace,
Hal

No comments: